The next meeting of the Prince William County Republican Committee will be held on Monday, September 28th at 7:00 PM at the Montclair Tabernacle Church of God.
By the authority of the Plans of Organization of the Republican Party of Virginia and the Prince William County Republican Committee, I hereby call a meeting of the Prince William County Republican Committee, to conduct its regular business on Monday, September 28th, 2020. The doors open for networking and fellowship at 6:30 PM and the meeting will begin at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held at Montclair Tabernacle Church of God, located at 16120 Dumfries Rd, Dumfries, VA 22025.
1. Call to Order – 7:00 PM
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance, Reading of Republican Creed
3. Roll Call – 7:10 PM
4. Approval of previous meeting’s minutes (below) – 7:20 PM
5. New Business – 7:25 PM
– Nomination and Caucus for open Committee leadership positions
(Coles, Neabsco, Potomac, Occoquan, Woodbridge MD Chairs)
– Nomination and vote for position of Committee Treasurer
6. Chairman’s Report – 7:45 PM
– Vice Chairman – Willie Deutsch
– Treasurer’s Report – Mario Beckles
7. Special Presentations – 8:00 PM
-Update from State Leadership of Trump Victory Virginia
8. Campaign Announcements – 8:45 PM
9. Admission of New Members – 9:00 PM
10. Adjourn – 9:15 PM
The Chair reserves the right to recognize elected officials at any time for the purposes of remarks, announcements or a report.