The 1st Congressional District of the Republican Party of Virginia will hold its Quadrennial Convention on June 13, 2020 from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM at Caroline County High School. Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the convention will still be held using the “Unassembled Convention” format. Instructions for conducting the vote will be distributed prior to the Convention date.
The purpose of the convention is:
- Electing a Chairman for the First Congressional District of the Republican Party of Virginia;
- Electing three (3) members of the State Central Committee for a term of four years or until their successors are elected;
- Electing three (3) delegates and three (3) alternate delegates to the Republican National Convention to be held in Charlotte, NC on August 24-27, 2020;
- Electing one (1) a Republican candidate for elector for President and Vice President of the United States to be voted for at the election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020; and
- for the transaction of such other business as may properly come before the convention.
SAMPLE BALLOTSample Ballot 1st District 2020 Convention
CONVENTION RULESFINAL Rules 13 June Convention
OFFICIAL CALL(CORRECTED) OFFICIAL CALL_2020 1st District Convention
OFFICIAL FILING FORM
District Chairman, State Central Committee, National Delegate/Alternate Delegate, Elector1st District Convention Filing Form